BMW K1600 Forum banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
While browsing around this evening it occured to me that it has been a while since anyone has complained about the speed of the forum.

Is it because of all the high speed wobbles, neutered throttles, exploding transmissions, crappy Bluetooth, and free beer threads or has the performance actually improved?

:grin:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
While browsing around this evening it occured to me that it has been a while since anyone has complained about the speed of the forum.

Is it because of all the high speed wobbles, neutered throttles, exploding transmissions, crappy Bluetooth, and free beer threads or has the performance actually improved?

:grin:
No, they're waiting for their page to load so they can complain.

·
Registered
244 Posts
It's regularly slow for me. Sometimes I wonder if it will load at all, but then I've got plenty of other possibilities I haven't eliminated. I guess I need to visit other sites/forums and see if the performance is the same.

·
Administrator
632 Posts
It's regularly slow for me. Sometimes I wonder if it will load at all, but then I've got plenty of other possibilities I haven't eliminated. I guess I need to visit other sites/forums and see if the performance is the same.
Let me know what you discover with those tests. Will help trouble shoot with you to try and get your site speed up

Kevin

201 - 209 of 209 Posts