BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$14,999 BMW FINANCING AVAILABLE

24,254 Miles

Well, I absolutely love this bike, and swore I’d never sell her… but a GS is calling, and a different style of riding.

Never dropped, excellent condition, runs perfectly.
I had the entire bike wrapped with Xpel brand clear vinyl while it was brand-new, so the paint is pristine with the exception of the left pannier (minor scratch); and LOTS of little extras:

INCLUDED WITH BIKE:
Aeroflow screen, and Aero wings; Original BMW windscreen; DMAC Quick shifter assembly (awesome); JRyan pullback risers (improves ergonomics); Ilium highway pegs and pannier protection bars; Helmet locks on handlebars; Grip buddies; Screaming Banshee horn; Schroedie roundel lights and CBDane amber light conversion (awesome mod!!); TechSpec tank grips; SSR gas cap conversion (makes fill-ups fast and easy, hate the stock gas cap); Double USB outlet in dash; Wunderlich RAM mount inserts for handlebars (2); Wunderlich GoPro mount for windscreen; Garage opener button (must supply opener, moving to new bike); Removable Armrest conversion (awesome mod); OEM bag liners; OEM Top Box (removed after first trip, been wrapped and stored in garage); Service manual CD; Battery less than six months old; Metzler RoadTec 01 SE tires with 4000 miles; New ballasts to upgrade headlights to LED (never installed); RL Superplug wrench (don’t change your oil without it, it’s ingenious!); extra filters, crush washers, oil; Dash shelf.

There are some other extras that I’ve accumulated, I’ll list them as I go through my shelves.

SELLING SEPARATELY, COULD BE INCLUDED FOR ADDITIONAL $$:
Kontour custom seat with Utopia backrest.
RKA tank bag.
**** Clearwater Ericas and Darlas, and Billy brake lights (probably just going on the new bike).
Bull rack pannier hangers (ask for pic if interested).
Wunderlich windscreen (brand new).
INNOVV front and rear camera system.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Many more pics available on request.

To my fellow K1600 Forum Members: Please feel free to give feedback on price, etc.

I am incredibly indebted to you all... I have loved this forum, learned TONS, and will continue to lurk. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, humor, and curmudgeonly insights on everything!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Holy crap, my friend! Can’t believe you’re selling her, but congrats on what sounds like a new adventure with a GS. For anyone interested in this bike, I can confirm the description above. I’m frequently riding in front of or behind it, and it’s a well-maintained machine with a meticulous owner.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Just curious how many miles? I'd pull as many accessories off as possible and sell them separately to get as much money back in your pocket as possible. Price seems reasonable but check cycetrader and see what others are asking for the same bike in similar condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
$14,999 BMW FINANCING AVAILABLE

24,254 Miles

Well, I absolutely love this bike, and swore I’d never sell her… but a GS is calling, and a different style of riding.

Never dropped, excellent condition, runs perfectly.
I had the entire bike wrapped with Xpel brand clear vinyl while it was brand-new, so the paint is pristine with the exception of the left pannier (minor scratch); and LOTS of little extras:

INCLUDED WITH BIKE:
Aeroflow screen, and Aero wings; Original BMW windscreen; DMAC Quick shifter assembly (awesome); JRyan pullback risers (improves ergonomics); Ilium highway pegs and pannier protection bars; Helmet locks on handlebars; Grip buddies; Screaming Banshee horn; Schroedie roundel lights and CBDane amber light conversion (awesome mod!!); TechSpec tank grips; SSR gas cap conversion (makes fill-ups fast and easy, hate the stock gas cap); Double USB outlet in dash; Wunderlich RAM mount inserts for handlebars (2); Wunderlich GoPro mount for windscreen; Garage opener button (must supply opener, moving to new bike); Removable Armrest conversion (awesome mod); OEM bag liners; OEM Top Box (removed after first trip, been wrapped and stored in garage); Service manual CD; Battery less than six months old; Metzler RoadTec 01 SE tires with 4000 miles; New ballasts to upgrade headlights to LED (never installed); RL Superplug wrench (don’t change your oil without it, it’s ingenious!); extra filters, crush washers, oil; Dash shelf.

There are some other extras that I’ve accumulated, I’ll list them as I go through my shelves.

SELLING SEPARATELY, COULD BE INCLUDED FOR ADDITIONAL $$:
Kontour custom seat with Utopia backrest.
RKA tank bag.
**** Clearwater Ericas and Darlas, and Billy brake lights (probably just going on the new bike).
Bull rack pannier hangers (ask for pic if interested).
Wunderlich windscreen (brand new).
INNOVV front and rear camera system.

View attachment 158575

Many more pics available on request.

To my fellow K1600 Forum Members: Please feel free to give feedback on price, etc.

I am incredibly indebted to you all... I have loved this forum, learned TONS, and will continue to lurk. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, humor, and curmudgeonly insights on everything!
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving. Is this bike is still available?

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available, yes.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats your email or cell? I’ll contact you

·
Registered
642 Posts
Technically speaking your calling that a GTLE is incorrect.
That K1600 your selling is not the GTL Exclusive it was never offered in your color.
It was only sold in Sparkling Storm Metallic. see insert.

Automotive tire Tread Bumper Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Technically speaking, it most certainly IS a GTLE. I’ll correct the color name, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunnert

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting White Hood

• Haha

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Technically speaking your calling that a GTLE is incorrect.
That K1600 your selling is not the GTL Exclusive it was never offered in your color.
Automotive design Comfort Grey Headgear Automotive wheel system

• Haha
1 - 13 of 13 Posts