BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. I recommend getting a Sena or Cardo unit for your helmet. Good quality music piped via bluetooth and you can also talk to your passenger or friends on the same ride, share music, etc.

·
Registered
216 Posts
There are so very many threads on the poor quality speakers, bluetooth, etc. on the K bikes here.

There are also a few threads detailing how to make things better. You would be amazed at how detailed one fellow went to describe the amp, the speakers, how he figured out ways to mount the speakers in the original enclosures, etc.

Me? I use a Cardo Packtalk Black, with 44mm JBL speakers, connected to my iPhone. So easy, and so much better. $190. No fuss, no muss.

Every time I try to listen to the bike radio, I cringe. No one knows how a company that can make the jewel-like six-cylinder engine can fail to put decent sound system on the same bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There are so very many threads on the poor quality speakers, bluetooth, etc. on the K bikes here.

There are also a few threads detailing how to make things better. You would be amazed at how detailed one fellow went to describe the amp, the speakers, how he figured out ways to mount the speakers in the original enclosures, etc.

Me? I use a Cardo Packtalk Black, with 44mm JBL speakers, connected to my iPhone. So easy, and so much better. $190. No fuss, no muss.

Every time I try to listen to the bike radio, I cringe. No one knows how a company that can make the jewel-like six-cylinder engine can fail to put decent sound system on the same bike.
Can I ask where you found the Packtalk black for $190?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts