BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Expressions of interest!

I may be selling my 2015 K1600GT. It’s done 82000km.

I plan on taking all the extras and bringing it back to stock.

so I may have the following up for offers.

Mototoys has new prices for the Iliumworks bits

Iliumworks engine bar 26-500BL – ILIUM Engine Guard Bars, Black, K1600GT / GTL / GTLE – M O T O T O Y S australia Asking $330.00
Iliumworks rear bars 26-900BL – ILIUM Luggage Guard Bars, Black, K1600GT / GTL / GTLE – M O T O T O Y S australia Asking $310.00 SOLD
Iliumworks highway pegs 19-200BL – ILIUM Hwy Pegs, Horizontal Mount, Black, 25mm and 22.5mm bars – M O T O T O Y S australia Asking $220.00

Sargent Heated Seats WS-618-IHFR BMW Seats (sargentcycle.com.au) Asking $600.00
This seat is heated and fits both GT and GTL and is Regular height.

Clearwater Betsy electronics. Betsy Running Light Conversion Kit – Clearwater Lights Asking $50.00
Clearwater Canopener 4 CANopener – Clearwater Lights

All asking prices are based on 50% of current retail pricing.

PM any expressions of interest

Thanks,

Lindsay

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Expressions of interest!

I may be selling my 2015 K1600GT. It’s done 82000km.

I plan on taking all the extras and bringing it back to stock.

so I may have the following up for offers.

Mototoys has new prices for the Iliumworks bits
Iliumworks engine bar
Iliumworks rear bars
Iliumworks highway pegs
Clearwater Betsy electronics.
Clearwater Canopener 4
BMW top box in the 2015 pearl white - in excellent condition
Helibars riser

PM any expressions of interest

Thanks,

Lindsay
Hi Lindsay, getting another 16 or moving to something else?
Maybe post a pic of your bike?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi guys,

Thanks for your interest. I’m hoping to be able to get some pics up by tomorrow afternoon.

I’ve decided to move to a new Goldwing Tour Premium. I’ve previously owned a Goldwing and put 65k on it, including a lap of Oz on highway one.

Lots of reasons for making the move, none of which relate to the reliability of the K1600GT. I’ve had a fantastic run with this bike with the only issue being that the front wheel bearings got close to failing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
All of the above are for sale. Price is negotiable. I'm up for reasonable offers.

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,282 Posts
All of the above are for sale. Price is negotiable. I'm up for reasonable offers.
Any still for sale Lindsay?
I think the GT and GTL seat and bars are interchangeable (I have a 2016 k1600 GTL), would need to check, do you know if seat is low, standard or high? Would be interested in your price on all

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’ve just reduced the asking prices for the items I have for sale.

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Hi Lindsay, Are the Ilium bars and pegs still available please? Sorry, I'm trying to work out how to PM you. Thanks, Karl
Hi Karl - I have just recently purchased the Pannier Protection Bars from Lindsay - he was going to be away on holidays for a fortnight - could be back home now - I have his contact details and will PM them to you.
If you were to hover your mouse over the person's name on the LHS of the page a pop up box will appear, then head down to the bottom RHS of the box and select "Message" and away you go 😁

·
Registered
3 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
5000km
Hi Karl - I have just recently purchased the Pannier Protection Bars from Lindsay - he was going to be away on holidays for a fortnight - could be back home now - I have his contact details and will PM them to you.
If you were to hover your mouse over the person's name on the LHS of the page a pop up box will appear, then head down to the bottom RHS of the box and select "Message" and away you go 😁
Really appreciate your help here, Paul. I contacted Lindsay yesterday and now know how to PM!!

141 - 160 of 161 Posts