BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
What is so significant about that sub-forum that its title is showing up on my subscription list (wheras no others are)?

Attachments

Premium Member
It should show recent threads you posted in. There is an 'unsubscribe' option in the thread tools tab if you care enough

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
It should show recent threads you posted in. There is an 'unsubscribe' option in the thread tools tab if you care enough
Yah, I get that. It works well and is usually the first page I hit here. What I don't get is why that one subscribed thread sees fit to include the forum title along with the thread title... (see the birght red text in my screenshot?) :confused:

What is so special about that sub-forum?

Premium Member
Yah, I get that. It works well and is usually the first page I hit here. What I don't get is why that one subscribed thread sees fit to include the forum title along with the thread title... (see the birght red text in my screenshot?) :confused:

What is so special about that sub-forum?

Just get your attention or to piss you off I would guess:smile:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7

Premium Member

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

Premium Member
Wow, that is -39 C. That is way into the danger zone, lowest that I experienced when I lived in Montreal was a comparatively balmy -32C. You folks take care out there and hope that power stays on.

On second look it is the temperature with windchill, well I meant the real stuff....................

Premium Member
and with that low humidity in your house you gonna dry out like a Northern stock fish

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, that is -39 C. That is way into the danger zone, lowest that I experienced when I lived in Montreal was a comparatively balmy -32C. You folks take care out there and hope that power stays on.
About an hour and a half earlier it was -39F.

I was just too lazy to get up and take a picture. >:)

Our power hasn't quit (although my garage heater died sometime last night) but there are a couple thousand folks in Bismarck who aren't very happy right now.

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
and with that low humidity in your house you gonna dry out like a Northern stock fish
Got a humidifier running 24/7 not eight feet from the station... Imagine what it's like in the rest of the house! :surprise:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts