BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is so significant about that sub-forum that its title is showing up on my subscription list (wheras no others are)?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
It should show recent threads you posted in. There is an 'unsubscribe' option in the thread tools tab if you care enough

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should show recent threads you posted in. There is an 'unsubscribe' option in the thread tools tab if you care enough
Yah, I get that. It works well and is usually the first page I hit here. What I don't get is why that one subscribed thread sees fit to include the forum title along with the thread title... (see the birght red text in my screenshot?) :confused:

What is so special about that sub-forum?

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Yah, I get that. It works well and is usually the first page I hit here. What I don't get is why that one subscribed thread sees fit to include the forum title along with the thread title... (see the birght red text in my screenshot?) :confused:

What is so special about that sub-forum?

Just get your attention or to piss you off I would guess:smile:

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Wow, that is -39 C. That is way into the danger zone, lowest that I experienced when I lived in Montreal was a comparatively balmy -32C. You folks take care out there and hope that power stays on.

On second look it is the temperature with windchill, well I meant the real stuff....................

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
and with that low humidity in your house you gonna dry out like a Northern stock fish

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, that is -39 C. That is way into the danger zone, lowest that I experienced when I lived in Montreal was a comparatively balmy -32C. You folks take care out there and hope that power stays on.
About an hour and a half earlier it was -39F.

I was just too lazy to get up and take a picture. >:)

Our power hasn't quit (although my garage heater died sometime last night) but there are a couple thousand folks in Bismarck who aren't very happy right now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and with that low humidity in your house you gonna dry out like a Northern stock fish
Got a humidifier running 24/7 not eight feet from the station... Imagine what it's like in the rest of the house! :surprise:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts