BMW K1600 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get why you need to change and from a technological standpoint it is better; but standby for the March of the Luddite, my friends.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
No way! The forum members are not a bunch of old fuddy duddies who can't deal with change! I am SURE that EVERYONE will be behind the new format!

·
Administrator
685 Posts
That's why I am here during the transition period. I'm here for the good, the bad, the happy, the pissed off. I'm here to help. If there is anything any of y'all need... Let me know

I know I still find new ways and features around here, so I don't expect everyone to just get it right away

-Gerrit

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I'm all for change but some of us have only DSL as an online option.
My visits to the site have decreased bu 80%.
The new GUI is too busy, bloated and difficult to get used to.
Suggest allowing those who want to go to a more 'Classic' mode.
Plus it is SLOWWWWW........

·
Administrator
685 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad. :)

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread.

- Cricket

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.