BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,679 Posts
Hi Gents, A Hobart local and ride a 2011 GTL. I will have to catch you for a ride. Yell out if you need any details.
This is one of the reasons I love the Australian side of the forum, we have a great bung of members that all get along and help each other, that's so special in a country as big as ours. I know you will be more than welcome by the guys along with getting along well with them they are an easy lot to get to know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is one of the reasons I love the Australian side of the forum, we have a great bung of members that all get along and help each other, that's so special in a country as big as ours. I know you will be more than welcome by the guys along with getting along well with them they are an easy lot to get to know.
It would terrific to see a large group of K's in Tassie. You don't see to many of them around.

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #354 ·
Lol Baz , he will be cooking me 1 on the 22nd Oct evening.

If it worth $600 it better have more topping than Salami, onion and fkn mushrooms

341 - 356 of 356 Posts