BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
XXXX for Bogans, VB the best beer
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Free beer should never be ignored? 🍺
LOL Its stressful drinking free beer in that sort of environment, all of a sudden you think you were better than what you really were. Thats a common issue with retired sportsman when they start hanging around supporters.
I hang with the guys i grew up with, in the Country, they tell me straight.

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
782 Posts
LOL Its stressful drinking free beer in that sort of environment, all of a sudden you think you were better than what you really were. Thats a common issue with retired sportsman when they start hanging around supporters.
I hang with the guys i grew up with, in the Country, they tell me straight.
shouldn’t be a problem big fella, most of us supported your opposition 😂😂😂😂, we will keep you on the straight and narrow if Anton’s mate gets too starry eyed 🤩😂😂

·
XXXX for Bogans, VB the best beer
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
He’s passionate, Collingwood Supporters get like that.

If our ride doesn’t go near his house, I reckon we should break off and do a call in , then meet up with the group again.

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
782 Posts
@AntonZ you think your mate will even let a Crows supporter into his temple of Black and White? we are often rejected by our footy brethren. This white boy is happy to sip black beer in the corner if it gets me access 😊👍

101 - 120 of 126 Posts