BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
780 Posts
Collingwood aside, I previously liked to see Melbourne win the occasional game. Now not so much. 😢

·
Registered
845 Posts
All that black and white stuff was ok, but he needs a bit of color in that shed. Pics were going well until I saw he had pics of people and stats. He might be one of them stalkers you hear so much about these days! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Damian M and DarinS

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
780 Posts
All that black and white stuff was ok, but he needs a bit of color in that shed. Pics were going well until I saw he had pics of people and stats. He might be one of them stalkers you hear so much about these days! :D
I fear for the big fellas safety 😂

·
XXXX for Bogans, VB the best beer
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
I’m looking fwd to seeing that Shed, I love seeing guys passionate about there sport and or interests. I will give him a hard time if there is no poster or photo of me there, he will cop a ribbing.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts