BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To the admins, thanks for taking my suggestion on starting this regional forum. Big geographic dispersion when all you have is northeast and southeast.

So who is in the DMV area? I am new to the BMW scene after 12 years on Harley's. So far it has been a very different culture, but I am getting used to it. Who here is a member of BMWBMW - BMW Bikers of Metropolitan Washington? I've not linked up with that group yet, but plan on it.

BTW, I started a DMV specific FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DMVBMWMotorrad/

·
Registered
72 Posts
Aberdeen, MD ride with BMW MARS in DE. And a Legion rider.

·
Premium Member
2016 K1600 GTL, 2005 Bushtec Trailer and a 2020 R1250 GS
737 Posts
I avoid the DMV at all costs. Especially the one here in North Carolina.?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ride pretty much everyday out of Fredericksburg up towards DC on I95... I see quite a few K1600 riders... Most like me probably didn't know about the forum!

Scott

Reactions: Navy_FCCS_Ret

·
Registered
2019 K1600B in Navy Blue
85 Posts
New K1600b owner in Fredericksburg. Well, technically the BMW finance branch owns it, but they let me ride it. Don’t go to Maryland or Delaware much, especially these days. Mainly tooling around the countryside around here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good morning, all. I have been away from this forum for a while. I live in Alexandria/Fort Hunt and commute almost daily in my K16GTL. I used to ride a lot of dirt and adventure bikes but stepped up for comfort and commuting.

I do like weekend trips and have reserved a spot at the Ironhorse Motorcycle Lodge, Stecoah, NC, for the 2021 BMW Tame the Dragon event (28 Apr - 02 May).

Glad to be on the net again. I hope all are well.

-Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.