BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I’m so thinking that... Or wiring in a large ‘DTC Off’ button in easy reach >:)
a few scrolls on the wonderwheel. Maybe hexcan can do a one stop button change on the canbus

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
It’s a few scrolls too many when you hit some unexpected need :smile:
Don't you need to be stationary to select it, I've never tried using it

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can see now why they cut the end of the exhaust the way they did >:)
It is cut just right... I wonder if they originally left the ‘standard’ end on the prototype and realised the error the first time the front was lifted... Or is it just coincidence, with the cut mirroring the back of the panniers.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I need the instant version, like the GS has. >:)
So with the right maps and software uploader I'm sure someone could program that

·
Registered
981 Posts
I tell my sons I'm going out to ride wheelies all the time.

I love these images. More more more...

Are you taking requests sir?

If so - Can we get one of you jumping 5-7 neighborhood elderly folks, all laying down on their backs with their hands behind their heads, all wearing different brightly colored tank-tops, while you launch yourself from a plywood ramp, clearing all of them, and landing safely by a crowd of cheering super-models, who are waiting to flock you and carry you off to an unseen destination behind the mountains in the distance, while all singing, in beautiful siren voices, we are the champions, please?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Here you go...

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
A piece of black electrical tape or a picture of your favorite subject over the lights will get the job done, and not give the dealer a reason to void your warranty by modifying the electrical system.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Love to see the kids inches away from all the fun. LOL

and how can skateboard guy offer anything to look at after that...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts