BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Both great bikes! I really enjoy my GA! Cheers!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,588 Posts
Great 2500 km round trip from Melbourne - Omeo - Jindabyne - Khancoben - Falls Creek - Omeo - Mt Hotham - Jamieson - Melbourne
The K's performed flawlessly.. Great ride and great scenery and great roads
RIDE ON...... View attachment 159674
I recognise those bikes. It was a great ride, good group of guys all different ages and backgrounds
And some very good riders

·
Premium Member
2012 K1600GTL, 1998 Triumph Daytona, 1983 YZ250K
768 Posts
Glad you boys had a good ride, and made it home, the weather certainly looked ominous the day you left. Great stuff!

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Yes very much so
I took it pretty easy in the wet first and 2nd days, they were new and didn’t know them.
Then it cleared and opened the B up in the twisty roads. Gave them a good test.

I like them much more than the Roadtecs, much less front tyre road noise as well.

Very Happy with them,

·
Registered
689 Posts
Glad to see it has gotten to be riding weather in the Land DownUnder as I don't think that their 3K post thread could take anymore! LOL

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I'm having Pirelli Angel GT 2's fitted next week - looking forward to the comparison between Bridgestone T30 & T31's that I have had around 8.5K from.

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
I'm wrapped with them mate.

I didn't push it in the rain, they were new. Once it dried out they were great. I'I'mwith the team who recommended them. Enjoy

·
Upside Down
3,145 Posts
I'm having Pirelli Angel GT 2's fitted next week - looking forward to the comparison between Bridgestone T30 & T31's that I have had around 8.5K from.
I loved the Angel GT 2 `s but never road, fast enough to test them out. :unsure::whistle::geek::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I think you’ll definitely get more k’s out of the GT2’s although the surface you ride on obviously has an impact on it. Looking forward to your feedback.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I loved the Angel GT 2 `s but never road, fast enough to test them out. :unsure::whistle::geek::rolleyes:
So you’re saying they’re good for 150 that you know of? 😁

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Too Political and Sensitive issue to discuss on a Forum Mate. These subjects cause divide, which is not what we are here for. We here ( Aust ) can only look at the situations from afar, we aren't educated in Canadian or US Social issues.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Too Political and Sensitive issue to discuss on a Forum Mate. These subjects cause divide, which is not what we are here for. We here ( Aust ) can only look at the situations from afar, we aren't educated in Canadian or US Social issues.
Agreed, hence the deletion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts