BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, My name is Tim and I'm glad to be here. I've been riding for over 40 years and I'm a dedicated advocate for motorcycle safety and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand with my tools. In my spare time you can find me shredding tires at the track or cruising the open road. I look forward to those long road trips here on the west coast since the riding season is almost year-round.

I have a huge inventory of new BMW, Ducati, KTM parts and OEM fluids (coolant, DOT4+, oils, chemicals, etc). So, feel free to hit me up before you pay retail at the dealer. Thanks, Tim

·
Premium Member
6,083 Posts
Tim, welcome to the forum and the world of K1600 riding. You may want to look into attending the BMWMOA (Motorcycle Owners of America) annual rally that will be held this year in Great Falls, Montana June 25-28 https://rally.bmwmoa.org/ . We will have a large contingency of K1600 forum members attending from all across North America. Hope to see you on the road sometime. They also host several weekend Get Aways many on the West side of the country.

You may want to take a look at the Forum member map https://www.k1600forum.com/forum/new-member-introductions/116785-k1600-forum-member-map.html to see who is in your neighborhood, also drop a pin for yourself.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Welcome, Tim!

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Intro sounds a little like a marketing pitch, but maybe I've just been inundated with too many holiday ads and I'm jaded. I've spent a little time in San Diego and LA areas, and ridden as far north as Santa Barbara, but have yet to see the beautiful city by the bay. As a mid-westerner, I'm a tad envious of folks with year round or nearly year round riding seasons. All the best to ya.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Tim
Also a local. Over in Marin. Shoot, maybe even saw you at a local track at some point!
Welcome, and will be in touch when need to buy something.

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
Your intro sounds like a vendor. Is MotoModi the name of a business?

In San Francisco there is a MotoGuild, a BMW dealership and a number of independent garages.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts