BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I blew my tire situation. I'm leaving on a trip where the return ride on my existing tires is more than questionable.
My stop in Las Vegas is the first place I can have them done. We are going through the 5 National Parks in Southern Utah ending that leg in Moab, Ut.
That's about the time I will be really needing new tires.
IF, there is anyone that has a tire changer and can receive and install the new tires next week, please get a hold of me.
I don't expect this for nothing.
Thanks,
Bill (847) 997-9996
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
I’ve got a local small shop here in Grand Junction that will change them on the bike for $105 bucks if your interested. Front is balanced but he doesnt have the right adaptor for the rear so he uses ride-on in it. After 4 sets of tires hes mounted, I’ve never had a problem. You could send the tires to my place and I could drop them off at his shop when they get here.

If this sounds good to you just send me a PM and I can put you in touch with him.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve got a local small shop here in Grand Junction that will change them on the bike for $105 bucks if your interested. Front is balanced but he doesnt have the right adaptor for the rear so he uses ride-on in it. After 4 sets of tires hes mounted, I’ve never had a problem. You could send the tires to my place and I could drop them off at his shop when they get here.

If this sounds good to you just send me a PM and I can put you in touch with him.
I sent a message awhile ago but I'm not sure I sent it the correct way.
My contact info is:
Bill Bartlett (847) 997-9996
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts