BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Some things, like love and substance abuse, everybody has to learn for themselves, the hard way. The wise man says, 'the only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history,' but if you’re smart you can save yourself a little pain by listening to the wisdom of the ancients. Here are 10 of my pearls.
Read more about the Top 10 Motorcycle Lessons Not To Learn The Hard Way at Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
It's not worth the trouble of trying to find the actual ten things in that link.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
It's not worth the trouble of trying to find the actual ten things in that link.
Not trying to steal the thread, but I just find some are not worth trying to read.

I have an iPhone with an ad blocker app. If I open a page and it doesn't have the "readability" button in the address line, I don't bother reading the article.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Interesting: Motorcycle lesson: Get a car. What a nonsense it this.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
Reactions: Mole999

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
The advertiser doesn't understand the market, but is happy to make comments to drive traffic to their site, it would be considered spam, most of the time

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
The advertiser doesn't understand the market, but is happy to make comments to drive traffic to their site, it would be considered spam, most of the time
Or maybe the advertiser expects people to own more than one bike???/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts