BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to write a review of Jason’s (@Costanza) Top Case Delete kit. I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to work with Jason on testing and providing feedback on his product. Jason is a standup guy and his product is no different. He has put is heart and soul into to this.
This delete kit is top notch. The kit provides everything you need to remove your top case and provides a stylish look. The Kit is well designed and very easy to install. Jason has thought of everything from providing you with seat standoffs to the plug and play brake light. And to make sure your kit stays in great shape when not in use he even provides you with a storage stand. If you are looking a top case delete kit look no further. It can be order at Home | Push Functional Design and Print

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I want to delete my top case but I need to add a back rest for the wife to lean on I’m planning to buy this delete kit but does anyone know if this back rest for a regular bagger wheel bolts on to a grand America? we have a 2019 grand America and I wanna take the top case off make it into a different bike be able to go back-and-forth. I don’t have the skills to make a backrest out of scratch can someone direct me to the right place I really would like to add a back rest I think it looks cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts