BMW K1600 Forum banner

Trips & Pics

250K views 7K replies 56 participants last post by  Adventureboy 
#1 ·
You know how here in Straya we have all
Fish Fish Recreation Bass Bony-fish
the crazy 'Big' things, the Big Marino the Big Tea bag, the Big Shoelace etc. well I slipped out to the Big Trout this morning, it's only 50ks from home on a nice open winding road at around 1000m altitude, for a cuppa in the sun. Most of you will probably know where it is, Donna certainly will. Only a mini fang but still worthwhile.
Baz

See less See more
#5 ·
Adaminaby, lol Now some history for our overseas members. Adaminaby is a small town near the Snowy Mountains north-west of Cooma, New South Wales, Australia, in the Snowy Monaro Regional Council. The historic town, of 301 people at the 2016 census, is a trout fishing centre and winter sports destination situated at 1,017 metres above sea level.
I am sure we all will sleep much better now we all know that bit of useless info lol :unsure:

#13 ·
OMG , You make it had I thought I should place a before and after crashing photo. I won't mention the long wait ahead until the shipping companies are going to start shipping parts back into our wonderful country so, once February 2021 comes around as I am expecting my bike might have the parts needed for the repair by then I will update the photos.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Mode of transport Wheel
Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Headlamp Motorcycle fairing

#22 ·
You need a front tire....bad.

#27 ·
I hope to have my bike back by January and if so would love to work with all of the Australian members here in NSW. as well of any members from other states to meet up someplace down around the Snowy region and have a weekend riding to get to know each other and some great rides. Before the bush fires last year and then good old Covid shutting most of us down I wanted to go down to Albury, Bright then across the alps road to Omeo, Lakes Entrance then up the east coast. Something we might be able to organize over the next few months or plan on doing later in 2021 after the snow season. Any thoughts?? Of course, this might require 3 or 4 days and allow some of the Victorian guys to join up. We could do camping overnight in caravan parks or cabins depending on budgets etc.

#30 ·
LOL, Donna I am sure you will be a front runner one of the friends I ride with she owns an Ultra when I invited her to the 2016 WtW she surprised a few of the guys from the Old Boars along the Putty road while travelling down to Canberra a few who were driving and riding instructors in the Police and Arm Forces so, I never dought the ability of a women rider to shine. She won them over with her ability to handle such a big bike.