BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2081 - 2100 of 2130 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,085 Posts
Big day out on the 16 today, out the gate at 8am and not back until 6:45pm, only saw the one little wallaby sitting on the edge of the road. More proof the roo whistle works 😁.
I really love country pubs, everyone at the commercial today was keen for a chat about bikes plus the beer was ice cold and the meals were massive. Got some ride vids to share tomorrow.

View attachment 159337
Love the photo Anton, Just wondering if the bike runs on full strength or light beer? I would think the lower octane may make it splutter and swerve around lol :cool::rolleyes:

·
Upside Down
3,085 Posts
Stanley River Road is one of my close to home favorites, unfortunately there’s a few patches atm that have been resurfaced with plenty of loose stones on top, it’s quite undulating which I’m not sure comes across in the vid and around 6:00pm isn’t the ideal time to ride it due to the possibility of wildlife.

Great road love the sweeping bends. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,148 Posts
Yo Damo, you're expecting to be in Jindabyne on Saturday, we're expecting snow on the peaks on Saturday, just letting you know, Baz.
Im in Mad Dog Mode Mate , I have no issues with Bad Weather ( if it occurs ) If we all base our activities on weather forecasts, we would get nothing done.

So the way to combat Bad Weather ( please listen ) = Put Ya Wet Weather Gear On, Well Prior To Actual Rain , It wont rain if ya pre-prepare

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,092 ·
Im in Mad Dog Mode Mate , I have no issues with Bad Weather ( if it occurs ) If we all base our activities on weather forecasts, we would get nothing done.

So the way to combat Bad Weather ( please listen ) = Put Ya Wet Weather Gear On, Well Prior To Actual Rain , It wont rain if ya pre-prepare
I'm not worried about the rain either big fella, I'm letting you know so you can prepare for the cold 🥶

2081 - 2100 of 2130 Posts