BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
2621 - 2640 of 2689 Posts

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,520 Posts
We had a massive storm come through 2 days ago, it’s about 30deg today nice sunny day.

We have had a change of rule now, bloody hard to keep up with the changes.

Symptoms do Rapid test and isolate
If positive call vic gov to register positive test isolate for 7 days.
On the 6th day do Rapid test , if negative you are allowed out of isolation on the 7th day.

As a Employer I just hope the apprentices don’t play funny buggers. The gov help payment is more than 1st and 2nd year apprentice wage. They can stay home and earn more than working.

·
Premium Member
2012 K1600GTL, 1998 Triumph Daytona, 1983 YZ250K
742 Posts
Sounds about the same as here, only flaw is that there’s no RAT test available anywhere 😂. Couldn’t run a choko vine over a shithouse

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
Hot and humid riding today, 398kms through the Lockyer Valley supporting five hospitals with blood sample collections. Couple of heavy downpours but 32*C soon dries things out! Ambo ramping back at Ipswich is the worst I’ve seen, hardly room to park the bike.

Angie’s was closed at Esk so we had to make do at the Fernvale Bakery 🧁 🤔🏍
Tableware Dishware Food High-visibility clothing Ingredient

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Hot and humid riding today, 398kms through the Lockyer Valley supporting five hospitals with blood sample collections. Couple of heavy downpours but 32*C soon dries things out! Ambo ramping back at Ipswich is the worst I’ve seen, hardly room to park the bike.

Angie’s was closed at Esk so we had to make do at the Fernvale Bakery 🧁 🤔🏍 View attachment 160838
What’s the Fork for ?

·
Upside Down
3,121 Posts

Angie’s was closed at Esk so we had to make do at the Fernvale Bakery 🧁 🤔🏍 View attachment 160838
Full respect for the good job you are doing John. Enjoy the morning tea and the ride to meet up with Damian. I am sure you guys will enjoy the friendship along the way.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Get ready for a new set after Uralla, we can tear them to pieces down the Oxley and back via the other route , locals to help with navigation.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Full respect for the good job you are doing John. Enjoy the morning tea and the ride to meet up with Damian. I am sure you guys will enjoy the friendship along the way.
Hope he enjoys snoring, my mate Brendan has a flat nose snores like a drunk pirate

·
Upside Down
3,121 Posts
Get ready for a new set after Uralla, we can tear them to pieces down the Oxley and back via the other route , locals to help with navigation.
You won't be tearing too much up if your going east from Gingers Creek with all the road works from there towards the coast. But the Oxley is a great road west of Gingers Creek regardless. I remember way back in the 1800`s when I use to ride the horse and cart up and down there with John Oxley trying to work out a road path to the west lol. :unsure: Enjoy the rides and make sure that your missus packs some quiche for you guys to eat, rather than looking out from the back verandah toward the cows sucking on your coffees. lol:censored::cool::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Cows go to Market this Sunday. Sending about 20 of them, to fill the empty shopping centre shelves. Hey Thomo this will fill the Shad $, there getting BIG BUCKS at the moment

2621 - 2640 of 2689 Posts