BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
3561 - 3580 of 3707 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,331 Posts
Thats from My Verandah licooking West towards Melbourne over the Dandenongs Geoff. The Dandenongs are the hills in the background. Good Riding in those hills
I might be able to get down that way in the new year 2023 as the boss confirmed today that Suzuki is allowing him and one other dealership in Sydney to buy stocks even tho the 3rd order is not been taking officially by Suzuki Australia. So our customers and I will see our GSX S 1000GT bikes arrive sometime in the first 2 months of 2023 . If it arrives in time I am comeing down for coffee lol This was the only one we got in our first allocation and I was lucky enough to do the test ride after the Predelivery, I know I sent you and Anton some photos on the day but thought I should and could post them here regardless of what some may think. That bike came back for its first service today but still, the cases are on backorder, BMW Motorrad can even supply stocks at the moment so things are getting hard along with Indian/Polaris saying they are about to increase the prices after last year 5% increase due to extra cost for transport and labour with the war and fuel prices going through the roof. Now another increase coming for this year, It would be nice if they can all supply stock instead of just increasing cost and no stock supply.
I hope BMW keep their prices down for you guys.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Called in sick; gone riding 🏍
4,933 Posts
I might be able to get down that way in the new year 2023 as the boss confirmed today that Suzuki is allowing him and one other dealership in Sydney to buy stocks even tho the 3rd order is not been taking officially by Suzuki Australia. So our customers and I will see our GSX S 1000GT bikes arrive sometime in the first 2 months of 2023 . If it arrives in time I am comeing down for coffee lol This was the only one we got in our first allocation and I was lucky enough to do the test ride after the Predelivery, I know I sent you and Anton some photos on the day but thought I should and could post them here regardless of what some may think. That bike came back for its first service today but still, the cases are on backorder, BMW Motorrad can even supply stocks at the moment so things are getting hard along with Indian/Polaris saying they are about to increase the prices after last year 5% increase due to extra cost for transport and labour with the war and fuel prices going through the roof.
I hope BMW keep their pres down for you guys. View attachment 165255 View attachment 165256
You'll have that a week and get the shits because it's not white and not comfortable enough like the Kawasaki. Maybe a second hand RT or something

·
XXXX for Bogans, VB the best beer
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,359 Posts
How many Sugars Geoff. I will put the kettle on when you get to Woori Yallock. I like the look of those bikes, looking fwd seeing you on one. Bet your missing not riding at the moment.
The weather up there is bad so you wouldn’t be getting on much anyway.

·
Called in sick; gone riding 🏍
4,933 Posts
How many Sugars Geoff. I will put the kettle on when you get to Woori Yallock. I like the look of those bikes, looking fwd seeing you on one. Bet your missing not riding at the moment.
Please don’t encourage it the weather is beautiful here not a cloud might go for a ride

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Nice ride Geoff, love the shark type nose on it. Hopefully you don’t have to wait so long before you’re riding again. I know first hand that international freight costs have begun dropping which is a positive sign, unfortunately it’s being offset by the increases in domestic freight.

·
Upside Down
3,331 Posts
No sugar I gave it up New Years and have lost over 7 kg so far .

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,579 ·
I might be able to get down that way in the new year 2023 as the boss confirmed today that Suzuki is allowing him and one other dealership in Sydney to buy stocks even tho the 3rd order is not been taking officially by Suzuki Australia. So our customers and I will see our GSX S 1000GT bikes arrive sometime in the first 2 months of 2023 . If it arrives in time I am comeing down for coffee lol This was the only one we got in our first allocation and I was lucky enough to do the test ride after the Predelivery, I know I sent you and Anton some photos on the day but thought I should and could post them here regardless of what some may think. That bike came back for its first service today but still, the cases are on backorder, BMW Motorrad can even supply stocks at the moment so things are getting hard along with Indian/Polaris saying they are about to increase the prices after last year 5% increase due to extra cost for transport and labour with the war and fuel prices going through the roof. Now another increase coming for this year, It would be nice if they can all supply stock instead of just increasing cost and no stock supply.
I hope BMW keep their prices down for you guys. View attachment 165255 View attachment 165256
Nice looking rig G'man, great colour too.
The mirrors look like they were stolen off the old Aprillia Futura. Should be a great ride, order your white paint now to speed things up a bit 😄

3561 - 3580 of 3707 Posts