BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
3581 - 3600 of 3707 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,331 Posts
7kgs, Jesus mate you'll disappear up your own sphincter if ya lose any more, you only weighed as much as a box of tissues as it was 😄
Down to 68kg and happy except my pants keep falling down so might need to invest in new clothes. As for changing colour etc, I will be happy with it as it is in that nice Blue along with knowing it cost less than the new RTs which would add another $18,000.00 to get a new one. These are way more comfortable than the Kawasaki Versys 1000 and made to be a Touring Sports bike so if it comes to changing the seat I can always spend a day in Goulburn to get a new style seat. From the short ride, I had when test riding the bike for the predelivery it felt so comfy plus the guy was in today for his first service and allowed me to take his bike for a longer ride the bike feels amazing.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,591 ·
Down to 68kg and happy except my pants keep falling down so might need to invest in new clothes. As for changing colour etc, I will be happy with it as it is in that nice Blue along with knowing it cost less than the new RTs which would add another $18,000.00 to get a new one. These are way more comfortable than the Kawasaki Versys 1000 and made to be a Touring Sports bike so if it comes to changing the seat I can always spend a day in Goulburn to get a new style seat. From the short ride, I had when test riding the bike for the redelivery it felt so comfy plus the guy was in today for his first service and allowed me to take his bike for a longer ride the bike feels amazing.
How's the seat height for you?

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
So I did a little ride this week for a hard ass challenge. Left Wodonga at 7.00am and headed for Uralla. Went through west Wyalong Parkes Dubbo Tamworth and Uralla. Pulled into Uralla at about 7.11pm and missed my cut off time by an hour.
940kms in 12hours only stopped for fuel and checkpoint pics.
Started to rain as I fuelled up and stayed at Uralla the night was going to stay at blue mountains Wednesday night with a mate. But after the rain hit at Tamworth I just headed home so 10.5 hours riding in the rain I wS a little damp when I git home around 730pm.
1980kms approx in 2 days. The OWL did so well I have been a little stiff but survived.
Plant Building Tree Leaf Window

Sky Plant Plant community Flower Natural landscape

Plant Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

Cloud Sky Road surface Asphalt Natural landscape

Land vehicle Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle Trip computer

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Guitar

Glasses Vision care Beard Smile Goggles

Sky Helmet Gesture Headgear Cap

·
Upside Down
3,331 Posts
So I did a little ride this week for a hard ass challenge. Left Wodonga at 7.00am and headed for Uralla. Went through west Wyalong Parkes Dubbo Tamworth and Uralla. Pulled into Uralla at about 7.11pm and missed my cut off time by an hour.
940kms in 12hours only stopped for fuel and checkpoint pics.
Started to rain as I fuelled up and stayed at Uralla the night was going to stay at blue mountains Wednesday night with a mate. But after the rain hit at Tamworth I just headed home so 10.5 hours riding in the rain I wS a little damp when I git home around 730pm.
1980kms approx in 2 days. The OWL did so well I have been a little stiff but survived. View attachment 165301
View attachment 165303
View attachment 165305
View attachment 165304
View attachment 165302
View attachment 165300
View attachment 165299
View attachment 165297
View attachment 165298
The ride would have been amazing along with the way you look after your bike it always looks so nice. But!!! Duanne:unsure::sneaky::rolleyes:,I have to tell you some of your selfies are scaring us lol.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
@Derwood what's the bag on the back of the top box mate and where did you get it from?
Hey Thomo it is the us-30 drypack. My family brought that and the us 10 for me last christmas. you can stack them on top of each other. waterproof bags. I had my wet weather gear in it on the way north incase it turned wet. which it did. it anchored to the tray on my top box no worries never moved and everything was dry as.
it was purchased from Peter stevens in Melbourne via web shopping

3581 - 3600 of 3707 Posts