BMW K1600 Forum banner
3,841 - 3,860 of 6,653 Posts
Dad had the same thing, collapsed at Hospital, they put the jumper leads on him, then he got rushed to Melbourne where they put the stent in via his wrist. I had no idea they did it that way.
It’s knocked him around a bit, he’s a big strong old bugger, and a typical stubborn Dutchman. I’m trying to convince him to come stay at my place for a few weeks, nope he won’t leave home he won’t leave his toys.
So looks like I gotta ride down and check on him x3 times a week 1.5hr ride there 1.5hr back
I am glad he's ok and on the mend, My mate who I am a carer for had a stint done also it slows them down for a while and they tend to get tired until they get back up to speed. The doctors and nurses were fantastic in the hospital so can't praise them enough for all the things they do.

I left the Office early and raced home to give it a wash. I ran into my Multistrata Nemesis on they way home, tore him a new one tonight, I was in a hurry to get home before dark.
Geoff the Cook has done a Lasagne with Chorizo in it, hurry up it looks nice, I will save you a slice
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive side-view mirror

I left the Office early and raced home to give it a wash. I ran into my Multistrata Nemesis on they way home, tore him a new one tonight, I was in a hurry to get home before dark.
Geoff the Cook has done a Lasagne with Chorizo in it, hurry up it looks nice, I will save you a slice View attachment 166576
That poor old bike will take 6 months to clean. sad I know.:cry:

Another day another beach, not a bike ride but a little excursion to Mooloolaba this morning. Wife wanted a picture, so I took a picture of her taking a picture 😁
For those that have not been up this way, this is what a brisk winters morning looks like, lots of Victorians sunbathing while we walk around in jackets.
Sky Hat Tree Fence Leisure

Water Sky People on beach People in nature Beach
Car Plant Building Vehicle Motor vehicle

Looks a nice day up there, nice down here today. I called in too see a few of my guys working on a Saturday..
Looks like the building site has a few boy racers, I washed my bike this morning again
View attachment 166694
Yep, a few riders on that site. You will cause a demarcation dispute if you continue stealing @Geoff_3 ’s cleaning jobs 😁

3,841 - 3,860 of 6,653 Posts