BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
4181 - 4200 of 4402 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Watching TAT (Trans America Trail) vids on YouTube last couple of nights, that’s something I’d really like to do before I’m too old.
Wonder if anyone on here had done any or all of it?

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,878 Posts
View attachment 168160 View attachment 168161 Don’t have a bird man I picture you mates as crock Dundee (Egret at end of road) there every morning while walking dog
Come on Mate
We expect a photo at a beach, to have heaps of beastly eyes watching you and ready to kill you.
Crocodiles, Sharks, Blue Ring Octopus, Jelly Fish, Wives that's just a few of the killer beasts we have to deal with here when we go to the beach.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I won't be going to the USA sorry I don't like guns lol. No offence to the Yanks.
No offense taken, mate! Just because we HAVE guns doesn't mean you have to have one. You'll likely never see one unless you interact with the cops. And as long as you're respectful and don't make sudden moves, the gun won't be pointed at you. There are some places in the big cities where the bad people hang out. Smart people don't go there, especially after dark. Responsible gun owners don't go around waving guns at people. Like when I was a cop years ago, my mantra was, "Don't make me hit, run over, shoot or otherwise massacre you! I'm going home at the end of my shift. What happens to you, depends on you!" I'm a nurse in a prison now, but I'm still going home at the end of my shift. Now it's "Don't make me sic the custody officers on you!"

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,878 Posts
View attachment 168176
You didn’t miss anything
Come On Heli You Should Know Better Than That, Stick to the Yarra Valley Wines MY Neighborhood wont let you down

The Label tells you its $hit. Do I need to explain YES I DO ( because as Darin suggested im a State'ist

The Label States Bronze Medal ( 3rd ) at The Perth Royal Show 1978
Let me tell you all, Perth was a $hit Hole in 1978, Perth only got tidied up for the America's Cup Yacht race, when we beat thos Cheating yanks at their own game. So the Royal Show would have been a couple of Goats, Few Ducks and a Chook or 2. They may have had 1 Merry Go Round for a ride and Showbags with Iron Ore and a bit of Dirt mixed in for the kiddies.

The Wine Testing and Voting at the Show , would have been done from Outback Miners who came to town for a day, to get Pissed and start Riots with the locals. Judges would have plucked them out of the 50 people attending the show.
" We All Know " Miners who have been working in 50deg days don't give a Rats Ar$e what a Wine Tastes like, if its wet and there is Gallons of it , they will vote who has produced the most.

Heli you are drinking Wine voted 3rd by Parched Miners, just looking to get pissed at a Outback $hithole.

Ive had my rant about Perth now

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,107 Posts
Come On Heli You Should Know Better Than That, Stick to the Yarra Valley Wines MY Neighborhood wont let you down

The Label tells you its $hit. Do I need to explain YES I DO ( because as Darin suggested im a State'ist

Let me tell you all, Perth was a $hit Hole in 1978, Perth only got tidied up for the America's Cup Yacht race, when we beat thos Cheating yanks at their own game. So the Royal Show would have been a couple of Goats, Few Ducks and a Chook or 2. They may have had 1 Merry Go Round for a ride and Showbags with Iron Ore and a bit of Dirt mixed in for the kiddies.

The Wine Testing and Voting at the Show , would have been done from Outback Miners who came to town for a day, to get Pissed and start Riots with the locals. Judges would have plucked them out of the 50 people attending the show.
" We All Know " Miners who have been working in 50deg days don't give a Rats Ar$e what a Wine Tastes like, if its wet and there is Gallons of it , they will vote who has produced the most.

Heli you are drinking Wine voted 3rd by Parched Miners, just looking to get pissed at a Outback $hithole.

Best wines are out of South Australia (same as the footballers 😉)

·
Upside Down
3,543 Posts
My Givi windscreen came into work today so fitted it in the boss's time lol. I hope being wider and slightly higher should cut the wind noise down. I love the flip section at the top of the screen and on the sides, that should be excellent in the rain.
I just have the paintwork to be done and then all the mods etc. will be where I want them to be. I also paid for my old number plates to be made last night so they should be back in my possession in about 3 weeks' time. I thought I lost them when I sold the RT and let them go with the bike. This is meant to be sometimes.
Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
1,761 Posts

You’re on fire big fella lol, the only part of your rant I disagree with is that Perth was a $hithole. It still is …. Still better than Adelaide though 😳

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,107 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,107 Posts
My Givi windscreen came into work today so fitted it in the boss's time lol. I hope being wider and slightly higher should cut the wind noise down I love the flip section at the top of the screen and on the sides, that should be excellent in the rain.
Just have the paintwork to be done and then all the mods etc will be where I want them to be. I also plaid for my old number plates last night so they should be back in. my possession in about 3 weeks' time. I thought I lost them when I sold the RT and let them go with the bike. This is meant to be sometimes.
View attachment 168184 View attachment 168185 View attachment 168186
looking sexy Geoff

4181 - 4200 of 4402 Posts