BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
4201 - 4220 of 4727 Posts

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,714 Posts
View attachment 168194

This is a nice easy drinking his and hers pair, Anton is the man to speak to if you like the hers version 👍
Most South Australian Reds are mixed with good old Hunter Valley wines. Amazing how the two areas do make excellent wines
South Australia is home to some of the oldest continuously producing vineyards in the world along with the Hunter Valley, so it's no surprise that its regions are regarded as some of the country's best. In the Barossa Valley, you'll find the region's claim to fame is their big, bold shiraz that's exceptionally smooth.
, but you have to give Western Australia credit for the wines from Margret River as they are of excellent quality also. Just think if Australia was not into being world renowned for being a bunch of Piss heads we would not have had such good quality that's awarded awards all over the world. I am proud of being an Australian although I don't drink wine. I should mention that the Mexicans in Victoria are not too bad at making some nice wines also lol.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,208 ·
My Givi windscreen came into work today so fitted it in the boss's time lol. I hope being wider and slightly higher should cut the wind noise down. I love the flip section at the top of the screen and on the sides, that should be excellent in the rain.
I just have the paintwork to be done and then all the mods etc. will be where I want them to be. I also paid for my old number plates to be made last night so they should be back in my possession in about 3 weeks' time. I thought I lost them when I sold the RT and let them go with the bike. This is meant to be sometimes.
View attachment 168184 View attachment 168185 View attachment 168186
Looks good G'ster, hope it's effective, let us know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,324 Posts
Most South Australian Reds are mixed with good old Hunter Valley wines. Amazing how the two areas do make excellent wines
South Australia is home to some of the oldest continuously producing vineyards in the world along with the Hunter Valley, so it's no surprise that its regions are regarded as some of the country's best. In the Barossa Valley, you'll find the region's claim to fame is their big, bold shiraz that's exceptionally smooth.
, but you have to give Western Australia credit for the wines from Margret River as they are of excellent quality also. Just think if Australia was not into being world renowned for being a bunch of Piss heads we would not have had such good quality that's awarded awards all over the world. I am proud of being an Australian although I don't drink wine.
we know that there are good wines both stand alone and blended from other states Geoff, us South Aussies are never going to tell them that though! important that these petulant upstart states are kept firmly in their second rate position!! South Australia‘s supremacy is undoubted 💪🏻

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts
My Givi windscreen came into work today so fitted it in the boss's time lol. I hope being wider and slightly higher should cut the wind noise down. I love the flip section at the top of the screen and on the sides, that should be excellent in the rain.
I just have the paintwork to be done and then all the mods etc. will be where I want them to be. I also paid for my old number plates to be made last night so they should be back in my possession in about 3 weeks' time. I thought I lost them when I sold the RT and let them go with the bike. This is meant to be sometimes.
View attachment 168184 View attachment 168185 View attachment 168186
Look at you go Geoff. That wallet of yours must have notes flying everywhere. Might need to start a mowing round to support the accessories upgrades.

·
Upside Down
3,714 Posts
Look at you go Geoff. That wallet of yours must have notes flying everywhere. Might need to start a mowing round to support the accessories upgrades.
Most of it is work warranty issues lol well the price seems to reflect that. The screen was around $155.00 my cost at work, the best I could find online was around $360.00 plus freight from the USA that would have doubled that with USPS, there was no way I would pay that being a tight arse.

·
Upside Down
3,714 Posts
we know that there are good wines both stand alone and blended from other states Geoff, us South Aussies are never going to tell them that though! important that these petulant upstart states are kept firmly in their second rate position!! South Australia‘s supremacy is undoubted 💪🏻
Darin. I love your sense of humour and nothing wrong with being a proud South Australian. I lived there for about 2 years and loved the place although the water was crap. I worked in a pub for a few years, before for I had no idea what arial ping pong was but soon got to enjoy the game. My local NRL colours back then were Black and White so I ended up following both Port Adelaide and Collingwood, I think Collingwood had some rough-headed players but they seemed to be a nice bunch of guys somehow. This one below is included. lol. :cool::geek:

Dress shirt Sleeve Collar Leather jacket Beard

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,216 ·
Darin. I love your sense of humour and nothing wrong with being a proud South Australian. I lived there for about 2 years and loved the place although the water was crap. I worked in a pub for a few years, before for I had no idea what arial ping pong was but soon got to enjoy the game. My local NRL colours back then were Black and White so I ended up following both Port Adelaide and Collingwood, I think Collingwood had some rough-headed players but they seemed to be a nice bunch of guys somehow. This one below is included. lol. :cool::geek:

View attachment 168197
Isn't that the guy made of rocks in the Marvel shows

·
Registered
518 Posts
Come on Mate
We expect a photo at a beach, to have heaps of beastly eyes watching you and ready to kill you.
Crocodiles, Sharks, Blue Ring Octopus, Jelly Fish, Wives that's just a few of the killer beasts we have to deal with here when we go to the beach.
Can handle creatures but beauty wives steer clear (beasty) typospell correct:mad:

·
Registered
518 Posts
No offense taken, mate! Just because we HAVE guns doesn't mean you have to have one. You'll likely never see one unless you interact with the cops. And as long as you're respectful and don't make sudden moves, the gun won't be pointed at you. There are some places in the big cities where the bad people hang out. Smart people don't go there, especially after dark. Responsible gun owners don't go around waving guns at people. Like when I was a cop years ago, my mantra was, "Don't make me hit, run over, shoot or otherwise massacre you! I'm going home at the end of my shift. What happens to you, depends on you!" I'm a nurse in a prison now, but I'm still going home at the end of my shift. Now it's "Don't make me sic the custody officers on you!"
Crock D carried that big blade didn’t need no stinkin gun ( I like guns in the right hands )

4201 - 4220 of 4727 Posts