BMW K1600 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 142 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #82
You selling? 馃槉
Yo D, come n ride mine before you commit to a big ass adventure bike, absolutely not doubting your ability to ride it, it's just that they're a handful if you get em sideways on the gravel and drop em (they're also pretty tall unless you have legs like a catwalk model馃榿).

Preema
Thanks 馃槉馃槉馃槉

Reactions: Geoff_3

Registered
Discussion Starter #84
Went for a hundred k fang for lunch, got stopped at major roadworks at the same place in both directions, stopped each time for 10mins in the baking sun at 33degrees, who's a lucky boy.... 馃サ

Upside Down
My issue with the GS is it is too tall for me I am to short in the legs and can't gets my little feet down enough without sitting to one side and then that allows me to flat foot, but then the angle is not what I like. So if I grow up I might think about one lol.

Reactions: Magoo222

Registered
Discussion Starter #91
My mistake, didn't realize this was a local thread, it's deleted.
No problem Mr slowflyn, it was a great pic and Cappadocia is on my bucket list, I was talking to a fellow biker last Sunday that was from Turkey and he said it's an amazing place to visit. Feel free to put the pic back up, it's a beautiful bike.

Preema
View attachment 147880
Only had time for a quick ride this week, this is looking up Kangaroo valley from Berry Mountain road, sorry to everyone in the Northern Hemisphere but the weather couldn't be any better.
And I was in the office keeping you and the community safe :(

81 - 100 of 142 Posts