BMW K1600 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Preema
1,117 Posts
That's why you get that luxury company vehicle and the half million dollar salary - thanks for protecting us Sarge, you da man, ah woman 👍🙂
Free shirt and warm fuzzy feeling.... That’s all I get...
and Sarge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Upside Down
1,834 Posts
Troy that looks like the exact same spot I took a pic almost a year ago just before the bush fires. it is just before the drop into Town correct?? I love that part of our wonderful country we are all so blessed with being able to ride and enjoy so much.

Reactions: Troy1690

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Troy that looks like the exact same spot I took a pic almost a year ago just before the bush fires. it is just before the drop into Town correct?? I love that part of our wonderful country we are all so blessed with being able to ride and enjoy so much.
Which pic are you referring to Geoff?

·
Upside Down
1,834 Posts
Reactions: Adventureboy

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
High country in Straya turning from green to brown.
The body of water you can see is a small part what's called Lake Eucumbene, this is a 'working lake' being part of the Snowy Mountains Hydro Electric Scheme. In Australia we often measure lake volume/capacity in what's affectionately know as Syd Harbs, 1 Syd Harb is the calculated volume of Sydney Harbour, Lake Eucumbene has a volume of 9 Syd Harbs, she's a big man created body of water.
20201219_132510.jpg

Stopped on the way home for a chat with some of my 4 legged friends.
20201219_133048.jpg

·
Registered
50 Posts
Beautiful photo's once again Baz - It would appear to me that we here in the Northern Tablelands are seeing much more of the "brown" now that we have seasoned into summer, however travelling from Armidale to Coffs Harbour this week was frought with flooded / closed roads once again. The "Dorrigo's" remain as green as ever.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
So here are a few from rides I have done in the last 12 months or so.
Excuse my ugly mug in some

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
So here is a trip I didn't want - had a gutser on my mtn bike, lacerated kidney and some buggered ribs, ended up in Canberra hospital at midnight last night, here for a few days I think. Only got 1 bike mag and that's nearly finished, bummer all round I'd say.
Baz

·
Preema
1,117 Posts
So here is a trip I didn't want - had a gutser on my mtn bike, lacerated kidney and some buggered ribs, ended up in Canberra hospital at midnight last night, here for a few days I think. Only got 1 bike mag and that's nearly finished, bummer all round I'd say.
Baz
You poor thing... Is there anything you want? I can pick it up an visit if you want?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
A litre of single malt, half kilo of beef jerky, a supermodel and some bolt cutters to break out of here, actually don't worry about the supermodel cause my ribs hurt too much 🤒😆.
Welcome to visit if you like but please don't feel like you need to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Baz
Tough New Year gig Baz - trust that you'll be on the mend soon.
Cheers & all the best 🥳🍻
Paul

·
Preema
1,117 Posts
Anyone got Baz’s mobile? I’m here at the hospital and they tell me he’s discharged and on his way home!
Like to confirm before I leave.

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Preema
1,117 Posts
Baz is ok. I got the full story...

Apparently a training wheel fell off his ‘mountain bike’ and he fell against the little basket tied on the front. Dolly and Teddy fell out and he lost all the tassels from one side of the handle bars. Thankfully the little bell survived intact :p:ROFLMAO:

He’s waiting for a band aid and lollipop for being so brave....

I’ll check in on him again tomorrow

(sorry Baz 😇)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Baz is ok. I got the full story...

Apparently a training wheel fell off his ‘mountain bike’ and he fell against the little basket tied on the front. Dolly and Teddy fell out and he lost all the tassels from one side of the handle bars. Thankfully the little bell survived intact :p:ROFLMAO:

He’s waiting for a band aid and lollipop for being so brave....

I’ll check in on him again tomorrow

(sorry Baz 😇)
Nicely composed Donna, I just love a wordsmith, I will dispose of your lifeless body tomorrow down the laundry chute!

101 - 120 of 142 Posts