BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Those of you looking for a reliable connection for your portable device, this dual USB converter has a sheilding around the outside to stay firm in the BMW outlet. The BMW Moterrad cord doesn’t stay connected and you’re plugging a cord into another cord. With this, you use only one cord of desired length.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got a cheapy and it caught on fire...literally. I found an optimate and have used it for over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a cheapy and it caught on fire...literally. I found an optimate and have used it for over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I came across that one, too. I chose mine because it registered battery voltage. Lemme know how yours works out...and how the fire extinguisher works out...lol

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
View attachment 142426
Those of you looking for a reliable connection for your portable device, this dual USB converter has a sheilding around the outside to stay firm in the BMW outlet. The BMW Moterrad cord doesn’t stay connected and you’re plugging a cord into another cord. With this, you use only one cord of desired length.
Same as mine and works a treat, I listen to my music all day on my iPhone and come home with a fully charged battery on the phone. It was cheap too. I have had 2 of these over the years and love them. I bought mine from my local dealership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts