BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I recently purchased this used suit thinking that is was the right size for me. It's not, thus the for sale offer. It was delivered to our house on Monday February 24, 2020 and in the exact condition as described in eBay's advertisement. Had it been the right size for me I was going to ship it to AeroStich for a professional cleaning and reapplication of some water repellantant. That's all it needs to be in first class shape. The rear reflective stripe on the shoulder area needs to be replaced with a new one. AeroStich will sell same but not install it. Cost for cleaning is $90 plus shipping. All of the shoulder, elbow and knee armor is included. The size is a 40S (Short). I paid $275 for it and offer to sell it for the same amount plus $10 for shipping. BTW; the cleaning and replacement of the reflective stripe is not necessary to make this suit road and crash worthy; just something I would do personally. Thank you for your consideration.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Guessing this didn't fit. I went online and they said I was a 40R. Wondering if this will work. If you don't mind sharing your dimensions - particularly waist and inseam. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
FYI in case you buy... you can save $90+ (it cost nearly $30 to ship!) and wash & treat the Roadcrafter at home with Nik-Wax. I have a Roadcrafter and cleaned/treated mine before the last winter season and it came out perfect. Nik-Wax wash and treatment available at Amazon. Also, if it needs repairs and Aerostich wont service it due to age, look for a local seamstress. The wrist zipper in my suit needed repair and AS wouldn't repair my 17 y/o suit. Local seamstress did the repair for $10...way cheaper than AS and no shipping costs!!! Good luck...

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guessing this didn't fit. I went online and they said I was a 40R. Wondering if this will work. If you don't mind sharing your dimensions - particularly waist and inseam. Thanks.
I sent you a PM Wally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts