BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Steve's Brother
6,250 Posts
I'm from Arizona but I rode through Vegas 2 weekends ago on my way to Death Valley.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I rode through Vegas a week ago Sunday, but I'm from New England. :) There's got to be a better way to get from the Hoover Dam to St, George, Utah. It took forever to get through the outskirts of Vegas.

Russ

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
I am in Northern Nevada, Fallon, about 6-7 hours north of Vegas. Had intentions of hitting Hoover Dam this long weekend but the forecast scared me off. I'll head to the Sierra's hoping for a cooler temp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Vegas Baby

Lived here for about 20 plus years by the McCarren Airport. I mostly do destination trips as my work keeps me hostage and not giving me weekend seat time. I have a 2013 GTL which I purchased from Las Vegas delaer

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Ok. I am flying into Vegas next month. Is there a dealership there that has BMW T shirts with Las Vegas on them?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Perfect, thank you :)

I was gonna ride l from Vancouver with my daughter and meet the rest of the family there but time constraints and ridiculously low air fares mean I have to leave the bike behind ........... This time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did anyone fly to Nebr. and pick up my 2013 GTL? Dealer said you were from NV. Just wondering if you like it as much as I did. Made a mistake when I traded for a new Harley.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow it's been a year and a half since I started this thread. I was going to buy a GT, but ended up getting a Wing instead. Now I'm looking at a GT again. My wife is going to s*#t....

Anyway, it's good to know there are a few others out there. What say you local guys about the service department and the follow up service at BMWLV?

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
I was out in LV on business last month......looked up any BMW dealers in the area.
Stopped at BMW LV on Sept 16...

They had (2) Exclusives on the floor.....the guy saw me looking at them and my interest.
After his long speal on the bikes I didn't have the courage to disappoint him and tell him I had just purchased one in Minnesota and was out there on business. :p

To frickin' hot out there for me though.......there for 4-days and it hit about 105 F each day.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Any of the Vegas area riders interested in meeting at "The Cup" in Boulder City for breakfast at 08:30 this coming Sunday, 5-3-15?

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Any of the Vegas area riders interested in meeting at "The Cup" in Boulder City for breakfast at 08:30 this coming Sunday, 5-3-15?
How about early to late morning brunch on May 12th. I'll be on my way to Jackson Hole and north.......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts