BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video greatly simplifies how to change the high beam bulb for the 2017+ bikes. The earlier bikes are a little different with regards to the parts that have to be removed to access the bulb. Start at 3:22 to see what he does.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Reactions: easybee

·
Registered
54 Posts
Seems straight forward. I'm relatively new to the GT so not had to do this. The built in bulb fan was interesting...not seen that before.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for sharing my video. I have been in this forum from last year when I got my bike. Currently I am editing video about (almost) all fairings. I noticed that some people do not necessarily know what is the right sequence for taking the fairings and installing them. I also share a few tips when working with fairings, for example how to maintain the screw locations (there are at least 5 different type of screws).

If you have any question please ask. I’ll try to answer. In this forum there are a lot of wisdom, many veteran mechanics more knowledgeable than me.

If you like my videos please subscribe to my channel. My subscribers are my main motivation to do videos.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Thanks for sharing my video. I have been in this forum from last year when I got my bike. Currently I am editing video about (almost) all fairings. I noticed that some people do not necessarily know what is the right sequence for taking the fairings and installing them. I also share a few tips when working with fairings, for example how to maintain the screw locations (there are at least 5 different type of screws).

If you have any question please ask. I’ll try to answer. In this forum there are a lot of wisdom, many veteran mechanics more knowledgeable than me.

If you like my videos please subscribe to my channel. My subscribers are my main motivation to do videos.
Do the LEDs that you use have a separate driver? Your video does show if it does or not. Wondering about the space in the headlight compartment for the LED driver module on some LEDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Do the LEDs that you use have a separate driver? Your video does show if it does or not. Wondering about the space in the headlight compartment for the LED driver module on some LEDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No separate drivers. Just the bulb and short wire with standard connector.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts