BMW K1600 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Here is a new question. A week ago (+ -) it seemed like the Banner at the top of the page (the one with the red and silver bike and the NEW balloon stayed stationary while I scrolled down. That made it easy to go up and click on the NEW balloon when I was done reading a thread instead of scrolling to the top to get to the NEW balloon.

Was that something this forum set up did or was it something my computer did? I would like to see that working all the time.
Might be something you did.....?

·
Administrator
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
It stays stationary for me as well.

Also, if you start to scroll up, an up arrow appears near the lower right-hand side of the page.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts
what happened to the three posts minimum restrictions for new members? I have seen multiple new members with just one post in various corners of the forum. Are we leaving the doors open intentionally?

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
what happened to the three posts minimum restrictions for new members? I have seen multiple new members with just one post in various corners of the forum. Are we leaving the doors open intentionally?
BUILD THAT WALL!! BUILD THAT WALL!!

?

·
Premium Member
5,775 Posts
It stays stationary for me as well.

Also, if you start to scroll up, an up arrow appears near the lower right-hand side of the page.

- Cricket
That up arrow does speed things up a bit. Thanks for the tip.

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts

·
Administrator
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
We no longer have that type of restriction for new members.

- Cricket

·
Registered
598 Posts
Where do I change my membership? Id like to remove all the ads...

I tried a while back on the original site but it wouldn’t accept my payment. Thanks

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Simply awful page load times folks.

These are just to get to this page.

Trackers Blocked: 2
Requests Modified: 0
Page Load: 9.05 secs

Page Load: 5.72 secs

Page Load: 5.97 secs

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Simply awful page load times folks.

These are just to get to this page.

Page Load: 9.05 secs

Page Load: 5.72 secs

Page Load: 5.97 secs
You are missing a tracker :) I consistently get 3 reported.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Has this been already asked? What happened to displaying the user's purported location? Now, it looks to be just their country. Not specific at all.

·
Administrator
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Has this been already asked? What happened to displaying the user's purported location? Now, it looks to be just their country. Not specific at all.
If the member has included their location on their profile you can view it by hovering over their avatar or the flag in the threads. Some members may choose to keep that info private.

Setting Your Location

Click on your avatar, near the upper right-hand corner of the site. Select account settings from the drop-down menu.

On the account settings page, scroll down to location.

As you start typing your city, it will offer you choices appear in the drop-down menu. Click to select the one that displays your location.

If you prefer to only display your state, simply type your state, and then click on it in the drop-down menu.

Within discussion threads, you will see your country flag displayed under your username.

User Location Privacy Settings

Click on your avatar and select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.

Your Account Settings page will open with more options. From the left-side navigation bar, select Privacy.

On your Privacy page, you will see options regarding your location.

Use the drop-down menu to select who can see your location information.

Save your privacy settings.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Refresh...

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Refresh...
Doesnt work.
I even restarted my ipad.. now every link on the site gives me the same message. Signed in via Tapatalk because thats the only thing that works. FYI. Ipad works great on every other site.. except this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Doesnt work.
I even restarted my ipad.. now every link on the site gives me the same message. Signed in via Tapatalk because thats the only thing that works. FYI. Ipad works great on every other site.. except this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems to be hitting about 50% for me using Firefox on an Android tablet.

121 - 140 of 143 Posts