BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody had any corrosion on their rear wheel ? I had a 61 plate K16 and there was a slight corrosion bubble forming, not too bad for a 9 year old bike, but I now have an 18 plate K16 and there is quite severe corrosion forming on the rear wheel flaking the paint, I have sent off to BMW Motorad UK to see if its covered under their corrosion warranty, still waiting for a response, anyone else had an issue with this ??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a response from BMW Motorad UK, told to take it to a main dealer so they can assess it, main dealer was not interested as I didn't buy it from them and was told that anything over 1 year old should expect some sort of corrosion, not the customer service I expected from Lloyds BMW Motorad Carlisle,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think I would be taking it to another dealership,I would not be happy with that response.
Unfortunately
Think I would be taking it to another dealership,I would not be happy with that response.
They are the nearest to me, if I was to get them refurbished myself I was thinking about changing the colour from Grey to something else, but not sure, either all white or all Black or maybe a silver,

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts