·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Yeah...sharp!

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I like wheel stripes on sport bikes, but not really feeling it on the 1600. No horrible, just not what I think it needs. But I respect people who like to personalize their bikes and cars. I've done an awful lot of that over the years.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Goes really well with that colour, (yes that is how to spell colour!)
Any pictures of the whole package?

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wheel stripes ?
Like pin striping ? Or tape ?
Who does em ?
A co that normally WRAPS CARS ?
On the tire or the rim ?
Buying my first K1600GTL

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really like them - I checked the URL you referred us to and I did not find anything in vermilion red, more of a bright red and just not sure I am feeling the love for the bright red on wine , if you know what I mean. I really like what you have done on yours though

·
Registered
24 Posts
I pulled the plug and ordered them. Look forward to the aggressive change in appearance if nothing else. For 37 bucks cdn worth giving it a shot. How easy were they to put on? What spacing is required between them? I was hoping they would be here in time but updated shipping says end of Feb. My ride goes in for new boots and oil end of Jan, would have been ideal to install while wheels were off prior to reinstalling them. Life throws a curve ball every now and then. Suppose it's a short seat install now. Any assistance with spacing would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I pulled the plug and ordered them. Look forward to the aggressive change in appearance if nothing else. For 37 bucks cdn worth giving it a shot. How easy were they to put on? What spacing is required between them? I was hoping they would be here in time but updated shipping says end of Feb. My ride goes in for new boots and oil end of Jan, would have been ideal to install while wheels were off prior to reinstalling them. Life throws a curve ball every now and then. Suppose it's a short seat install now. Any assistance with spacing would be helpful. Thanks.
I will be looking forward to seeing them. I haven't seen many on K1600 and still cant decide. I should just pull the trigger since the price is so reasonable. If I don't like them, they come off pretty easy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts