BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wishing you a happy new year also. We will be visiting your beautiful country in October on an Edelweiss tour.
I will be very happy if we can meet. If you need any information or help, I will be happy to help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I will be very happy if we can meet. If you need any information or help, I will be happy to help.
Thank you so much for your kind offer.. It is a guided group tour so we don't have a lot of choices, but if you live near one of our nightly destinations, perhaps we can arrange a little meeting. If you look at the website edelweissbike.com, on the bar across the top, click on destinations, then Europe, then scroll down to Best of Greece where you will find an itinerary. If any of the destinations would be convenient to you, please let me know. We are visiting for our fiftieth wedding anniversary and it would be fun to meet someone local!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Was in Albania last August. Tirana, Vlora, Saranda. Hot. Snorkeling and food and people were amazing. Hope to ride Greece this year, perhaps even bicycle touring.

Attachments

Reactions: thegkk1973
1 - 12 of 12 Posts