BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just curious if anyone has used this locking system for their helmet(s)??
Good/bad??

I did but no way did the bracket fit my B model so sent it back and received credit to my credit card. Perhaps it will fit GT/GTL models? I then purchased a pair of black Lidloxs that I'm very pleased with. www.lidlox.com

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I agree with catcando regarding the Lidlox helmet lock system. I installed a pair (keyed alike) for riding 2-up.
Ken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just curious if anyone has used this locking system for their helmet(s)??
Good/bad??

I have it on my GT. Instructions are good and installation easy. Little expensive, but nice idea when top case is full

·
Registered
168 Posts
You don't need such elaborate material! All you need are two small metal strips that fit under the two screws underneath the front seat (on both sides) and the seat lock keeps helmets in place... Simple, effective and no cost... 😁

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I bought mine from Wunderlich last year when it first came out, and even though they said it was for both the GT and GTL, it did not fit on my GTL. They went back and forth for a month with Germany, and said they were going to send me spacers for the single seat configuration. Never happened. Got a refund and bought the Lidlox.

Extremely happy with the Lidlox.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts