BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just FYI, received an email from Wunderlich that they are celebrating their one year anniversary in North Carolina with a big sale, up to 50% off.

The problem, I cannot figure out what's 50% off and what's just 10%? It's for a short period.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I tried this code (wunderone or Wunderone),multiple times this morning and code was rejected at Wunderlichamerica.com as, "Invalid." Unfortunate for me.:frown:

Did you try it ALL CAPITALIZED? Maybe that will work. Looks like that is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Sale starts at 1P EST. Above code will work then. Just made a phone call. Everything 15-50% off.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale starts at 1P EST. Above code will work then. Just made a phone call. Everything 15-50% off.

Will the discount be posted on the individual items or must you enter the discount code to view the amount of discount on each thing your interested in?

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Will the discount be posted on the individual items or must you enter the discount code to view the amount of discount on each thing your interested in?

I did not ask that specific question Scott. I put an item in my cart and then saw the space for the code. Just guessing here, add items to cart then enter code which will reveal discount.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I spoke with Wunderlich about this. They said that their IT are working on the problem. Should have visibility by tomorrow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got the same email and nothing was discounted this morning. Now each product that is discounted is showing the sale price. Don’t know if the discount code will work now, but I’ll have to try it.

Don

·
Registered
538 Posts
I got the same email and nothing was discounted this morning. Now each product that is discounted is showing the sale price. Don’t know if the discount code will work now, but I’ll have to try it.

Don

Yes got my email too this morning. Looks like I need to wait till Saturday before ordering

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I just ordered the cockpit bag at 15% off.

I think thats the handiest bit of kit i've added to my bike. Enjoy :smile:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I don't see where you would enter the code. The only input box I see is for gift certificates. Great prices, but they moved to NC, so I'm still paying sales tax, which negates some of the discount.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Just FYI, received an email from Wunderlich that they are celebrating their one year anniversary in North Carolina with a big sale, up to 50% off.

The problem, I cannot figure out what's 50% off and what's just 10%? It's for a short period.

Good luck

Scott that is what I tell my better half allthe time just because they say it is 50% off or whatever it would be better to ask if it is 50% off the regular retail price, the wholesale price or of the cost invoice price to the dealerships, etc. :wink::smile::grin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts