BMW K1600 Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was busy being pissed off and angry about the last post I just read here. Pissed because people are so sensitive and hate things because they don't like it. That post was removed for no good reason but luckily reinstated. anyway, I'm all good again after watching a few episodes of itchy boots. She is so pleasant and has such a good spirit. Thanks for posting about her.

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Series 3, Episode 10: Noraly heads into the western Fjords and highest mountains of Iceland

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Noraly gets dirty with Ronin! Noraly says she only has two more days in Iceland before taking the ferry back to Denmark. I think she'll then take the ferry to Norway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I went back and started watching season 1 ... Holy smokes! I thought I took some crazy chances on dirt roads and old stagecoach trails while riding solo thousands of miles from home. This woman makes me look like a junior leaguer, if that😳. I'm enjoying her travels, but would never want to try it myself.

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Series 3, Episode 12

Reactions: AZK1600GTL

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Series 3, Episode 13. Noraly gets into GoT land!

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Series 3, Episode 14. Noraly's last day in Iceland before returning to Denmark on the ferry

Reactions: dobervol

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Series 3, Episode 15. Noraly leaves Iceland and the rain

Reactions: AZK1600GTL

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I know we are two weeks behind the posted videos, but I do no think that Noraly will go far north in Sweden without heated gear.

·
Sir Robin’s Lead Minstrel
1,431 Posts
First, kudos to Noraly for actually going to look at some ice in Iceland. Second, as this thread goes on, I can't help but wonder how Noraly would feel if she knew this many married men of "a certain age" were, shall we say, quite enamored with her. :whistle:

That said, if I could ever get my wife to watch an episode, I know she'd love her. She just seems to be one of those people who has the ability to be liked by most everybody, regardless of age, gender, politics, etc.

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I think Noraly is very aware of her audience. If you look at the video's after Season 2 when she was in Utrecht in an AirBnb, the street names and numbers were blurred out.

My wife now watches all of the Itchy Boots episodes as they come out. Kathy is really impressed by the remote locations and different cultural experiences Noraly has documented. We have travelled all over the world together but Kathy is inspired by Noraly’s solo adventures.

·
KBiK
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Series 3, Episode 17. Noraly crosses into Sweden from Denmark.

We are still enjoying her channel, but not as much as when she was in the wilder places.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts